Amenities for Family, Friends, and Visitors
The Roberts Pavilion lobby offers an array of patient andvisitor amenities:
Patient Services Center
The Patient Services Center provides a convenient “one-stop” for your entry into Cooper including general check in and obtaining visitor passes. The prime location in the Roberts Pavilion lobby, room P108, provides access to the following services:
- Direct admissions
- Insurance and financial counseling
- Medicaid Application Assistance
Cooper is pleased to offer patient educational videos to inpatient rooms. Speak with your nurse or physician for a full list of available videos.
Patient Relations staff are available to answer questions and assist with patient and visitor needs. Services include:
- Advance Directives
- Health Information Material
- Computers with Wireless Access
- Non-medical Problems
Margaret L. Isaacs Chapel
The Margaret L. Isaacs Chapel is an intimate space within Cooper University Hospital provided for reflection, meditation, prayer, and spiritual renewal. It is open to all patients and their families,visitors, and staff members with respect given to all religions, cultures, and beliefs. The non-denominational chapel is accessible from the Roberts Pavilion Lobby and is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. A schedule of religious services is posted in the chapel.
DiFlorio Family Healing Garden
The Healing Garden, located off the Garden Walk which links the parking garage with the Roberts Pavilion, is a place where patients, their loved ones, and friends are invited and encouraged to find solace, serenity, and reprieve. The Garden is open from dawn to dusk, seven days a week.
Visitor Dining Options
We offer several dining choices: Oasis Restaurant, Café Excellence Coffee Shop, plus the Cooper Court.
- Oasis Restaurant has an excellent and varied menu with regular specials in a trendy, upscale setting. It offers chef’s daily features and an expanded selection of hot and cold sandwiches, cold platters, and soups. The Oasis is open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Cafe Excellence Coffee Shop provides an excellent choice of coffees and teas along with specialty drinks and a regularly changing menu of delicious sandwiches, fresh salads, soups and frozen specialties, and healthy grab-n-go snacks. The Café Excellence is open 24/7.
- Cooper Court is located on the second floor of the Kelemen Building. This includes: cook-to-order grill, enhanced salad bar, fresh-prepared deli and panini station, pizza station with freshly made pizzas throughout the day, grab-n-go items, and a coffee and cappuccino bar. The Cooper Court is open to friends and family visiting the hospital. The hours are: Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and 11 p.m. to 2 a.m. Saturday, Sunday, and holidays: 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Cooper Gift Shop
The hospital has a full-service gift shop with a wide variety ofitems: inspirational, baby, seasonal, candles, gifts, jewelry, candy, cards, flowers, and newspapers. The hours are 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday; and 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
Direct Meds of Camden at Cooper University Hospital eliminates your need to travel to a local pharmacy. We accept prescriptions directly from your provider. Orders can be picked up at discharge or delivered directly to your home. The pharmacy is located on the first floor of the Roberts Pavilion, The hours are 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday; 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday and Sunday; and 24-hour on-call service. Call 856.966.0980 or fax 856.966.0984 for additional information.
Only balloons made of mylar — a foil material that holds helium — are permitted in the hospital. Balloons made of other materials, such as latex, cannot be brought into the hospital because many patients and staff members are allergic to latex.
Complimentary Guest Wireless Internet Service
- Enable Wi-Fi on your computer or phone (your device will automatically search for available Wi-Fi networks).
- Choose “Cooper-guest” network.
- Accept Cooper’s terms and conditions.
- After you join the network, you'll see a check mark next to the network and full wireless bars in the upper-left corner of your display.